Head HR, Mahindra Defence Systems
Seema Bangia, a Human Resource Professional graduated from First Business School, Chicago, USA in 1988 in HRM followed by a post graduation from Delhi University in Economics and Business Studies, 1991.
Presently she is working with Mahindra Defence System (A Division of Mahindra & Mahindra) as Head – HR.
Prior to M&M, she has worked with Carlsberg India, ZTE Telecom, Canon India, Keane Inc. (Formally Metamor Inc.), Lucent Technologies, Motorola Information Systems, Nestle India, Triangle Camera Inc., Chicago
She has successfully designed many strategic initiatives for these high-performing organizations and brands through:
- Results-driven staffing function in a highly competitive and rapid-growth sales environment
- Devised a comprehensive succession planning and leadership development program
- Diversity management in multi-cultural, complex, sensitive staff-relations issues
- Coached executive management team on planning and communications skills to increase productivity levels through her knowledge and expertise on Strategic Planning/Implementation
- Successfully managed other HR levers including but not limited to Leadership Development , Selection Techniques/Assessment Tools, Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Organizational Development/Change, HRIS Technology, Statutory & Regulatory Compliance, Succession Planning, Benefits/Compensation Management, Climate Surveys, Training/Employee Development, Both Corporate & Plant Operations, Corporate Social Responsibility, Internal Communication, Rewards and Recognition Program
She is a certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001-2000 version, certified by Thomas International for Psychometric Evaluation, Association of Psychologists for different psychometric tools viz; MBTI, Firo B, PF 16., SEI CMM implementation training & P-CMM assessor training, Six Sigma, Seven Habits for highly effective people also In-house Trainer for various Management Competencies
She has Co-authored a book on Management Competencies – 18 Management Competencies – A Business Professional Cannot Ignore.
A proud Rotarian – Seema has initiated many Social Welfare Projects – served as a President of one of the prestigious Clubs now serving at the District level
To register for the session:
The webinar will be streamed on 23rd August at 1100hrs. The registration link is: