It’s the almost the end of 2014 and we have seen momentum building in the world of Employee Engagement. The approach is maturing. More people are actually talking about it as a strategic requirement. Growth is picking up in markets across the world.
Employees matter more than ever. Workforces are now a complex mix of generational cohorts in transition. Based on what I have seen – trends, surveys, feedback from our (rather large) client base, and the “buzz” we hear, I am going to take a stab at predicting the five things I expect to happen in the world of Employee Engagement in 2015.
The quick list:
- The Bell-Curve will still rule (and continue to disengage)
- SaaS adoption will increase in HR, especially in world of Employee Engagement.
- Gamification will make inroads into mainstream processes but diffusion will hurt impact.
- Health and Wellness will (finally) become an Employee Engagement topic.
- Employee Engagement will go beyond just handing out Rewards.
The more colorful fun (and detailed) version is here (Use the Presentation Mode, its really awesome)
The downloadable single image version is here. (Feel free to chop into pieces and use in your own presentations etc. I only ask that you link back to this post or the kwench website)